Senior Rep Program
Moonbug Photography Senior Rep Program
What does it take to be a Senior Rep?
You have to be energetic, passionate, and vocal about how much you love your pictures! You need to have the ability to be a cheerleader for Moonbug Photography, through social media and in person. The perks and prizes available to you are based on how many referrals book through you. And you don’t just have to send other seniors, you can earn money for other clients too!
Senior Reps will recieve:
- 50 Rep Cards with your picture on them
- A customized facebook banner for your facebook page, watermarked
- Additional facebook pictures to share on your wall, watermarked.
- Instagram photos to share, watermarked.
- A smartphone slideshow app with 20 photos.
- A slideshow to share on youtube and/or facebook or anywhere else.
- A Senior Rep spotlight blog post, featuring you, and your hobbies & interests!
- CASH for each referral. After each referral has their ordering session (has to be before June 1, 2015) I will send you a check:
- 1 referral = $20, 2 referrals = $30, 3 referrals = $40, and so on, with a maximum total of $600.
- Each parent can also participate with a total maximum of $600 each.
- Or, you can choose for me to send your money to the charity of your choice with no limit.
- $50 CASH for referring a new qualified Senior Rep (qualification determined by Sonja). A current Senior from a school other than yours, who can complete the photo shoot before October 31, 2014, or a Junior from any school.
- Your friends will get a $50 print credit for using Moonbug Photography for their senior pictures.
- You must currently be a Junior or Senior in High School.
- You and your parents must agree to promote only for Moonbug Photography for your senior portraits from the time of acceptance through the entire 2014-2015 school year.
- You will receive a minimum of 3 watermarked, web-sized images to use as your Facebook profile picture and will be required to use one of them for at least 6 months.
- You and you parents agree to be social media cheerleaders for Moonbug Photography. “Like” Moonbug Photography on Facebook, follow on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. Also, post comments on blog posts and Facebook posts about you or the Senior Rep program.
- Your parent or guardian must sign a model release, allowing Moonbug Photography to use your images for advertising and promotional purposes.
- Use your referral cards to refer Moonbug Photography to all your friends.
If you or someone you know is interested in being a Senior Rep for Moonbug Photography, please contact me as soon as possible, there are still openings for the 2014-15 school year!